Valentia recently reached out to me to try out a few of their products – their True Glow Eye Cream, the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask, & their Royal Rose Hydrating Serum. I happily obliged, as I’m sure you all know I am a total product junkie and LOVE trying new stuff. Plus, their beauty products are made in a cruelty-free beauty lab owned and operated by women in the USA. Their products are made using sustainable energy, are vegan-friendly, and use 98% natural ingredients.
First off, the skinny on the True Glow Eye Cream.
It contains the following:
Astaxanthin: The reigning King of the antioxidants – please take a bow – this little guy has 600 times more antioxidant power than Vitamin C, increases skin moisture, smoothes fine lines , and restores elasticity to the skin.
Resistem: or “Natures Miracles” as we like to call them. These plant stem cells work to repair damaged skin cells and protect the skin from stress related aging, leaving skin refreshed and renewed!
Vitamin C: This standout vitamin helps treat multiple skin care and really brightens the under eye are. Your under eye area will feel firmer and look brighter.
Organic Rosehip Oil: Dry and flaky under eyes be gone! Rosehip oil amps up skins moisture content, delivering deep nourishment and reducing the appearance of fine lines that can creep in when we’re a bit dry under the eye.
Arnica: This botanical herb has been widely used in homeopathic medicine for bruising and soreness which is why we chose it for our True Glow Eye Cream. It stimulates white blood cells to relieve dark circles and puffiness.
After using this product for about 5 weeks, there were noticeable results in my under eye area. I received numerous compliments about how fresh faced I looked (even on those days where I tossed and turned for hours the night before). Fine lines and dark circles were noticeably diminished, and my under eye area truly looked plumper.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking to fix their dark under eye circles and as an anti-aging tool to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, along with plumping the under eye area.
Now, let’s dive into their Royal Rose Hydrating Serum.
A look at the ingredients:
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
After trying out this serum for 5 weeks in addition to the eye cream, I noticed my skin seemed more hydrated and brighter. Immediately, my skin looked and felt softer. The verdict? Highly recommend to anyone looking to smooth, nourish, and moisturize their skin.
What are your favorite skin products? Have you tried anything new lately?
*powered by BrandBacker*