Beauty Review: OZ Naturals Dermafoliant
<img style=”display:none;” src=”http://www.brandbacker.com/camp.php?qargs=view_type=V%26camp_id=287%26camp_mem_id=66552″/>
Recently, the company OZ Naturals asked if I would sample their Dermafoliant facial scrub, and post an honest review of my thoughts on Trends & Tribulations. I obliged, as I love trying out new beauty products, especially natural ones.
First, here is the skinny on Oz Naturals Dermafoliant:
- Uses bamboo to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores without irritation, drying or stripping.
- Contains Lactic Acid, which further helps the exfoliation process by breaking down and removing dead skin cells, revealing the glow of healthy skin beneath, and assists in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging from sun damage.
- Another key ingredient: Green Tea Extract, which is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent collagen breakdown, as well as tones and protects the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- The Pro-Vitamin B5 is readily absorbed by the skin and penetrates deep down, retaining moisture and relieving dry, irritated skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid provides anti-inflammatory effects by reducing redness and blotchiness, shrinking pore size, and imparting a healthy radiance to the skin.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Natural and paraben free.
My review after trying out the scrub for a week:
This scrub is amazing! It made my skin feel super soft, and I love that it is made of natural ingredients. Also, it’s great as a travel product, as it comes out in powder form, and only liquidizes when water is added. After a week of using it, my skin feels softer and brighter. I would recommend OZ Naturals Dermafoliant.
Have you ever tried this exfoliating powder? Or, do you have any other exfoliating products you love? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!