4 Common Beauty Problems You Can Cure At Home
Women follow many tips to enhance their charm by trying the latest products, by reading blogs about branded cosmetics available in the market. By approaching beauty parlours, may end up giving good effects or may not. When you get side effects by using such products, here are 4 of them, which can be easily cured and home.
Dark Under-eye Circles
- It is due to lack of sleep.
- Lack of nutrients in body and vitamins like K, E, A and C.
- Anemia, food and environmental allergies.
- Dust also causes it.
Natural and home-made tips to get rid of this are:
- Vitamin K plays a key role in avoiding dark circles. It also helps in blood circulation around your eye. It is present in kiwi, green leafy vegetables and avocado.
- Vitamin C can also be taken but it must not get exposed to sun directly, so, it is taken in combination with vitamin c.
- Iron can be taken which is present in Spinach-a leafy vegetable.
- In egg, liver, pumpkin, olives, leafy greens contain vitamins A and C.
- You can also take some fruits which contain these vitamins.
- Human papilloma virus causes warts.
- This virus is spread through shoe and towels.
- Cuts and wounds also attract this virus.
- Lack of Vitamin C along with A, E, and B12.
- Nuts, seeds, green leafy vegetables, vegetable oils contain vitamin c.
- Vitamin A helps in the production of white blood cells which are important cells in our body.
- This will stop the virus, getting in your body.
- Vitamin B12 is the curing factor for many kinds of problems. It is present in shellfish, poultry, milk eggs, etc., which are healthy for body.
- Not cleaning face regularly.
- Drinking less water .
- Absence of vitamins- A, C, B2, B3, B6, B12.
- Ginger will help a lot to cure pimples
- Aloe-Vera, lemon juice and mint can be applied.
- Acne is a red coloured pimple which can be cured by rubbing it with garlic.
There are many nutrients in many fruits and vegetables which make us health and get rid of certain problems. So, it is better to eat all kinds of food that are natural and healthy.
- Dry skin people suffer with dandruff.
- Yeast also causes scurf.
- Not shampooing properly or not combing daily.
- Some kind of skin disorders.
- Rough hair.
- Apply olive oil mixed with lemon onto the surface of hair; wrap it with a towel for half hour and then raise it.
- Beer which has vitamin B and yeast is good for hair.
- Add vinegar to your shampoo and apply it.
Author Bio: This is Gracie, a Guest blogger from UK. I have written many guest posts on different categories like Home-improvement, Beauty, Health, Technology , Business and finance. At present, I am doing research on payday loans. You can find more about me@financeport