Steal the spotlight this Halloween with these tried and true beauty products. From glow-in-the-dark makeup to sweet-smelling body washes, these cosmetics and beauty items are not only great for Halloween, but can be used after for a temporary and bold change to your look.
1. Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos: These bold lip tattoos are a great complement to a Halloween costume, and will surely make you stand out. Get 20% off your order when you use the checkout code HW2012 at checkout.
2. Fluo Night by Make Up For Ever: This product can intensify colors and transforms your make-up to become glow in the dark (see example in image above). Check out the rest of their line for unique products perfect for Halloween, like liquid latex, artificial sculpting flesh, and color flash sticks that can make intense effects for make-up.
3. Eye Rock Temporary Eye Tattoos: For all of you who, like me, are unable to do super cool fancy eye art, meet Eye Rock temporary eye tattoos. These designs are incredible and are an amazing final touch to a look.
4. Lush Handmade Cosmetics: This brand manufactures their own handmade cosmetics and beauty products using only organic, fresh fruit and vegetables, the finest oils and safe synthetics, so naturally, their products are amazing, and their limited-edition Halloween line is even better. With a one-of-a-kind scent that warms you as the temperature cools down, this shower gel is a fall favorite, among many of the others shown on the website.
5. Eyelash Jewelry: This Etsy shop has tons of hand-woven false eyelashes with amazing intricacy.
6. Illmasqua Lipstick: The color is named Pristine, and is a long-lasting matte black lipstick that won’t leave a black lip stain on your drink.
7. Sally Hansen Salon Effects: With color names such as “How Corny”, “Numbskull” and “Spun for You”, these Halloween Collection nail strips are simple to apply and add some creative spunk to your nails.
8. Manic Panic N.Y.C. Semi-Permanent Hair Color: This vegan cream formula conditions hair as it colors. It washes out fast, so you won’t be stuck with cotton candy hair.
Have you tried any of these products, and, if so, what are your thoughts? Do you have any other Halloween beauty favorites?